Current Job Openings
Head of University Recruiting - Charlotte, NCCredit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
Credit Karma is looking for our first Head of University Recruiting. We are looking for a creative and strategic program manager to continue to grow and build out our internship and new graduate programs. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in University Recruiting in the tech industry with a history of proven success. This role works directly with senior leadership on building teams and hiring strategies for students and new university graduates.
What you’ll do:
- You will create, drive and own the recruiting strategy to build diverse and high potential intern and new grad cohorts across all locations
- You will build relationships with student groups, universities and the internal stakeholders and business leaders
- You will own the intern experience from start to finish during the spring, summer and fall terms. Including delivering offers, partnering with Talent Experience on onboarding, offboarding, immigration coordination and executing programmatic experiences for interns and their managers
- You will build talent communities at universities and alumni communities internally to accelerate brand recognition on campus
- You will build sourcing strategies for different universities and programs to ensure we are reaching a diverse audience of perspective students
- You will partner with TA Leadership to build and deliver a structured interview experience for all product verticals and functional teams
- You will evaluate current process and work streams with cross functional teams including Finance, Legal, Brand, Communications, etc. You will make recommendations for process optimization to Talent Leadership
- You will actively participate in intern program activities to maintain candidate engagement and ultimately increase intern conversion
Minimum Basic Requirements:
- 10+ years of corporate recruiting experience, with at least 5+ years of experience focused on University Hiring and intern programs
- Proven track record of success in growing and owning a University program that supports building teams across all functions
- Experience building a university recruiting strategy, including onboarding, engagement programs, feedback loops that influence planning, and marketing to interns before, during, and after their program
- Experience building and managing a strong talent brand on university campuses that positions Credit Karma as an employer of choice
- Strong collaboration and experience working with teams on cross-functional projects
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data to make decisions, including tracking and reporting on metrics, goals, and milestones
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye single to fostering an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our guiding mission is strong. Join us!