Current Job Openings
Member Success Specialist II - LondonCredit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles , Leeds and London.
As a Member Success Specialist II, you will serve as a support resource and contact point for Credit Karma products and services. Be detail oriented, tech-savvy, member-focused, flexible & adaptable and actively take ownership of small tasks and big projects with the same positive attitude. You will be an escalation point to resolve complex and/or priority member success issues, while carrying out root cause analysis on trends, and improving internal processes to deliver a member centric experience.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you’ll do:
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of Credit Karma verticals, services and products to provide consistently excellent support to our members
- Have a strong understanding of GDPR and regulatory bodies to allow for ownership of Complaints and Data Requests
- Respond to member requests via email, live chats, social channels and/or phone support
- Gather feedback and communicate key user issues and trends as appropriate and effectively communicate issue resolutions or updates to internal stakeholders
- Contribute to Credit Karma’s knowledge base and Help Center articles to ensure relevancy and develop robust internal and member-facing resources
- Resource for front-line service centre support teams and Tier I Specialists to ensure that escalations are handled appropriately and in an efficient manner
- Take ownership and perform root cause analysis of trends on Social Platforms and continually look for and identify opportunities to improve member or team experience
What’s great about the role:
- You’ll be part of a company that has the potential to positively affect millions of people
- The work you do will have significant impact and visibility across Credit Karma
- This role brings the best of both worlds: the experience of growing early-stage products and businesses with the support of a successful later-stage internet company
Minimum Basic Requirement:
- 1-3 years of member success/customer service experience, financial institution preferred
- 1-2 years experience using a ticketing platform like Salesforce, Zendesk, Desk, etc. strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible and positive in a rapidly changing environment
- Has experience with industry-standard case management tools (SFDC), bug tracking tools (JIRA), and data analytics to perform day-to-day support optimization and prioritization
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and/or Google documents/slides/spreadsheets
- Highly motivated by your personal and career goals and committed to company success
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye single to fostering an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our guiding mission is strong. Join us!