Current Job Openings
Product & Design
Growth Marketing Manager (Charlotte, NC)
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
We are hiring for multiple Growth Marketing Managers out of our Charlotte, NC office. The acquisition side drives the strategic direction of digital marketing while up-leveling the operational excellence of online acquisition, retargeting and monetization across web and native-app growth channels. You will determine the allocation of a large monthly marketing budget, drive ROI across marketing strategies, and enjoy high visibility to senior marketing leadership.
Are you ready to help Credit Karma grow beyond 100 million members? Drop us a line!
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you will do:
- Own entire channels and strategies - you own the ideation, prioritization, & execution of all marketing optimization levers while managing Facebook, Mobile/Web Display, SEM, & other media channels
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, design and execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- Develop processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization
- Drive creative strategy, partnering across the organization to impact landing page generation, multivariate testing, and automation of marketing infrastructure
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Copy, Design, and Brand to transform your ideas into compelling and personalized messages, product experiences
What We Expect:
- 3-7 years of professional experience in a quantitative field
- Technical degree (Economics, Statistics, Math, Physics, etc.) preferred
- Track record in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Hands-on, high capacity doer, multi-tasker
- Familiarity with SQL
- Advanced Excel user
- Has demonstrated step-function growth and improved efficiency of marketing channels
- Can drive overall marketing strategy from forecasting, budgeting, and planning--to resource allocation, prioritization, campaign execution, optimization, and reporting
- Has demonstrated tactical excellence in at least one of the following acquisition channels: Display Prospecting, Display Retargeting, Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye single to fostering an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our guiding mission is strong. Join us!