Current Job Openings
Creative Strategy ManagerCredit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
The Creative Strategy Manager’s primary role is to partner with business owners, brand strategy, the creative team and external agencies to develop breakthrough ideas that deliver on business goals and continue to evolve the Credit Karma brand. It’s the Creative Strategist’s role to lead the development and execution of all marketing deliverables and manage the day-to-day relationship between the creative team and key business stakeholders.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you'll do:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vertical business partners, creative team leads, brand strategy and performance marketing
- Collaborate with all departments in the development of strategic and operational marketing initiatives, that are built on what we know about our 100MM members
- Oversee all stages of project planning, creative development and execution to ensure the highest level of quality
- Provide leadership within the creative team by reviewing all creative work to ensure it’s on brief and meets business objectives
- Maintain and nurture business relationships across key areas of Credit Karma, which includes initiating/ fostering strategic discussions with partners to develop a strong relationship with key contacts
- Identify, brief and manage the creative development process through production with internal and outside agency partners to deliver assets on time and on budget
- Drive the day to day management of internal projects including but not limited to creative brief development, management of creative reviews, recaps, status reports, development and implementation of testing plans, and interpretation of creative performance results to inform future optimizations
Minimum basic requirements
- 4-6 years in an account management role at an advertising agency agency or in an marketing/creative manager role.
- Experience managing production from start to finish across digital, social, online video, film and radio.
- A proven ability to sift through feedback to find the issues that matter.
- Ability to drive consensus through cross functional teams to get to the best ideas and results.
- Strong understanding of all disciplines of marketing, creative production and media as well as fintech products and competitive landscape.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Positive, collaborative and empathetic, with a passion for helping people make financial progress.
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye single to fostering an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our guiding mission is strong. Join us!