Current Job Openings
Assistant Manager, Member Support - LondonCredit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds and London.
The Assistant Manager, Member Success is responsible for the day-to-day management of a Member Success team that works to resolve ongoing member support issues. They will also work with Product Readiness Specialists to escalate bugs, ensure changes to product are supported by MS, and generally partner to provide feedback from members.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of Member Support Specialists ensuring that they have the necessary knowledge and understanding of Credit Karma products and service offerings to effectively respond to support requests
- Monitor and drive team performance to ensure the team meets and/or exceeds service level targets
- Coach and develop team members to ensure the highest level of support and development
- Conducts regular 1:1s to provide performance feedback, develop skills on the team, and complete career planning/pathing
- Identifies root cause and trends for recurring member issues to prioritise solutions
- Ensures proper processes, guidelines and expectations are adhered to across the team and enforces policies and manages attendance and queue priorities
- Identifies and resolves documentation and process opportunities with stakeholders as appropriate and contributes on support tickets, escalations and requests as needed (this is a hands-on role)
What’s great about the role:
- You’ll be part of a company that has the potential to positively affect millions of people
- The work you do will have significant impact and visibility across Credit Karma
- This role brings the best of both worlds: the experience of growing early-stage products and businesses with the support of a successful later-stage internet company
Minimum Basic Requirement:
- 5-7 years of member success/customer service experience, financial institution preferred
- 1-3 Experience using a ticketing platform like Salesforce, Zendesk, Desk, etc. strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible and positive in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with industry-standard case management tools (SFDC), bug tracking tools (JIRA), and data analytics to perform day-to-day support optimisation and prioritisation, including reporting and dashboards
- Proficient and experienced with Microsoft Office and/or Google documents/slides/spreadsheets
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye single to fostering an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our guiding mission is strong. Join us!