Mobile Software Engineer - IOS- LondonCredit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds and London.
This iOS Engineer role will help Credit Karma build and maintain our mobile application. As an iOS Engineer on our team you will ship high quality, clean, and testable code while collaborating with other engineers across teams.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the latest iOS frameworks, design patterns, and technologies
- Engage the Android team and collaborate on cross-platform initiatives
- Create your own APIs in GraphQL
- Work across Objective-C and Swift
- Help drive technical projects cross-functionally with product, design, and other engineering teams
- Participate in code and technical design reviews
- Create dashboards using metrics to empower data-driven decisions
- Influence, design, and implement new user-facing features in Credit Karma’s products
What’s great about the role:
- The autonomy, pace, and quick decisioning of a startup, with the stability of Credit Karma’s mature platform and business
- You'll have lots of opportunity to break new ground, discover and solve brand new challenges, and make key decisions impacting a large engineering organisation
- And, of course, you get all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about
Minimum Basic Requirement:
- 5+ years of experience as an iOS Engineer building complex applications using Objective-C/C++/Swift with Cocoa and other frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for UX and design
- Experience with iterative design and working with cross functional teams
- Comfort with data analytics, testing tools, and A/B testing methodology
- Experience working independently and implementing product features from start to finish
- Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look here to review our policy-- if you have any questions, please direct them to UKfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye single to fostering an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our guiding mission is strong. Join us!